Sunday 15 November 2015

The Wedding Video

I got married to Isaac earlier this year (if you didn't already know) and I am really thankful that we had it captured on video.

When I watched it for the first time I cried SO much. Like, more than when Marissa died in the OC. I think for me, it was so emotional because I got to see the reactions of my family and friends that I didn't notice on the day because they were all standing behind me. But even though I've now watched it about 300 times, I still manage to shed a tear.

Massive thanks to Kevin Hudson and the team at KH Creations for putting together this short film of our wedding. I hope you like it! 


Emma
  xx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Gratitude for sharing this Wedding video! Indeed it was a superb wedding event. Loved this work!! Can you share who was the planner? I would love to use these ideas in my daughter’s engagement party that will be held quite soon at San Francisco venues.

    ReplyDelete

© Emma Francis. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig